 Marketplace / Shopping / 9038
    Fred Meyer and ShopKo Clearance Sales —Todd Hossbach
   I stopped by my local Fred Meyer and found that they had the following sets on clearance: 7171 - Mos Espa Pod Race - 44.99 6713 - Grip and Go Challenge - 9.99 6573 - Arctic Expedition - 7.49 AND THE BIG DEAL OF THE DAY 7186 - Watto's Junkyard - (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fred Meyer and ShopKo Clearance Sales —Jeremy Scott
   Is only Fred Meyer doing this because in the Pheonix area all our Fred Meyers were replaced with Fry's Marketplace and they don't have any clearences. I went to the Fred Meyer web site and the store locator directed me to all the Frys. Does only (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fred Meyer and ShopKo Clearance Sales —Rose Regner
   From past experience the clearance sales can be different store by store. I have one store that usually puts their clearance out first and sells it at 50%. They usually sell out in a day. Then the other stores eventually do this but on a much slower (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)