 Marketplace / Shopping / 902
    Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Ray Sanders
   Ben, One thing that might be happening here: sometimes companies use big mega-warehouses as shippers. Warehouses that they do not own, nor do they own the stock within. The computer/hardware/software business has a few of these. Go to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Ben Roller
     (...) Nice work finding the "proof". I had assumed what you'd found out. The invoice from Improvements had the same address as KBKids on the outside of the package, and neither company knew of the other, so it makes sense that they each just sell (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: KBKids.com and Outback Airstrip Fun —Steve Demlow
   (...) Similarly, some of the shipments I get from S@H come from "LDI Fulfillment" or somesuch, a different label than the usual S@H one. I assume it's the same sort of deal. Fortunately S@H (or whoever it is) usually does a good job of including the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)