 Marketplace / Shopping / 8994
    three cans of soup, a block of cheese and legos —Ray Sanders
   Went in to WalMart to get a few cans of soup and a block of cheese. I ended up spending a little north of $800 on clearance Lego. It all started when I turned the corner and watched the guy halve the aero tube hanger's clearance price. From there it (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: three cans of soup, a block of cheese and legos —Fred Carcanague III
   "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GqxH24.K61@lugnet.com... (...) My wife would have replaced my head with Lego if I came back with that much Lego! Fred -- Please visit (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)