 Marketplace / Shopping / 896
  12 golf balls for $1 delivered

I don't know if I should put these little diddlies here, or in off-topic.fun or what. But it is a store-related thing, so here goes. I got my $1 putter from chipshot.com today (limited promotion, over for now, may come back, or they may offer other (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 12 golf balls for $1 delivered

(...) This followup is going to both places, just in case. (...) I'd be afraid to see your house, Mike. It probably looks like mine, carefully crafted by years of buying on a graduate student budget. (...) Did you order them online? How on Earth do (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 12 golf balls for $1 delivered

(...) Hrmmm... not sure. I have a lot of crap, if that's what you mean. :) Luckily, I've convinced Rachael we need to move into a 3 bedroom apartment in December (not willing to make a move on a house since I don't know for sure what I'll be doing (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 12 golf balls for $1 delivered

(...) Hey! I live in a three bedroom apt. with my girlfriend Rachael, and I have the same rooms setup that you will.... wierd, chris (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)