 Off-Topic / Fun / 3141
Re: 12 golf balls for $1 delivered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:09:58 GMT

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:
http://chipshot.com/main.cgi?page=visapromo

12 golf balls for a dollar (including shipping) if you use your
visa.  Couldn't pass it up.

I'd be afraid to see your house, Mike.  It probably looks like mine,
carefully crafted by years of buying on a graduate student budget.

Hrmmm... not sure.  I have a lot of crap, if that's what you mean.
:)

Luckily, I've convinced Rachael we need to move into a 3 bedroom
apartment in December (not willing to make a move on a house since I
don't know for sure what I'll be doing once I get my certifications
finished).  That'll leave a room for us, a room for the computers,
and a room for the Lego stuff.

Still waiting to see if my $1 JBL Subwoofers (5) and $19 JBL Media
2000 sub+satellite sets (MSRP $220) arrive from Office Max.  You
might want to check your local Office Max and see if they have them
in stock.

Did you order them online?  How on Earth do you get those sorts of
things?

Just gotta keep your eye open.  I regularly check www.dvdtalk.com.
There is WAY to much BS going on there to make checking it easy, but
if you have persistance you can find good deals.  Or you can check
my own "good deals" site where I condense all of the ones I find for
the people I know who don't have time to waste reading a lot of
bickering and whining.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/