 Marketplace / Shopping / 8939
Re: Latest Tuesday Morning flyer features LEGO(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:29:18 GMT

"sun yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dirk Hoff writes:

[ .... snipped ... ]

Hey thanks for the info Dirk!  I just realized there's a Tuesday Morning • not
too far from where I live.  I'll have to check it out.  Do all the stores
stock the same merchandise?

If anybody sees some throwbots at 50% in particular (8500 torch, 8506
Granite, 8507 Electro) please email me.

sun

They tend to stock similar stuff but you may find one thing at one store and
not at another.  If you have never shopped TM before - get there early!  The
line at my local store usually starts between 5:30 and 6:00 AM and there
will easily be 100 people in line by the time the store opens.  Now if there
isn't a lot of other stuff that people want, the lines may not be too bad.
The sale just prior to Christmas is absolutely a zoo (no LEGO this year).
If you see something you might want - put it in your cart.  Watch your cart.
People will take stuff out of other peoples cart when they are not looking.

Two years ago TM had some great LEGO deals.  Last year they were so-so -
about 50% off was the best deal I found.  Still, they get some odd ball
stuff from time to time.  I found about a few 4525 Road 'N Rail repair sets
one time.  Found some Pirates another.

YMMV.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group