 Marketplace / Shopping / 8938
Re: Latest Tuesday Morning flyer features LEGO(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dirk Hoff writes:
WE COULDN'T WAIT - To Show Off Our Newest Arrivals!

Shop Tuesday, January 29 thru Saturday, February 2

We've been busy restocking since we closed in December.
Truckloads of new items are on our shelves for your selection.

The exceptional values are worth having to side step a few boxes
and packing cartons because we're still stocking.  Even more
treasures from our mailer will be uncovered and available
8 AM TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5.

Anybody looking for something in particular?

Dirk

Hey thanks for the info Dirk!  I just realized there's a Tuesday Morning not
too far from where I live.  I'll have to check it out.  Do all the stores
stock the same merchandise?

If anybody sees some throwbots at 50% in particular (8500 torch, 8506
Granite, 8507 Electro) please email me.

sun