 Marketplace / Shopping / 8926
8925  |  8927
Subject:
Let's make a LEGO shopping guide for NYC. Where are the deals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:39:13 GMT

Please tell me where specifically you find the best deals on LEGO in the NYC
area? Which stores (identify the location), which towns, etc.?

Include Manhattan, the boroughs, Long Island and parts of New Jersey quickly
accessible to NYC.

Be as specific as possible.  When we get enough good information, I'll put
together a NYC Shopping FAQ.

Paul