 Marketplace / Shopping / 8877
    Final Target thought —Dave Johann
   At 75% off, I've seen 10 stores go from 2 full aisles worth of toys to 1/4 aisle of beaten toy boxes. This process took just under 3 days to complete. I figured that this would probably happen by Sunday, but the general public proved me wrong once (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Final Target thought —Ace Kim
     i think this is a fantastic idea and well worth the planning and strategy. there are enough lugola members spread out over a good chunk of socal to make this an effective haul. btw, when's the next meeting? i have little new to bring but wouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: Final Target thought —Sun Yun
   (...) This is definitely a good idea. I could have gotten a couple of those trains had Dave known I was looking for some. We could probably finish the transactions at a monthly meeting etc. Also would Lugola be interested in doing bulk Shop at Home (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)