 Marketplace / Shopping / 8858
    Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Ray Sanders
   (...) Once upon a time, many years ago, I was in a warehouse buying place called 'Pace'. I noted that they had something electronic at a really rediculous low price. I pointed that out to them, they checked the details and realized their mistake. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Renard Graham
     (...) I remember PACE warehouse stores, they were owned by KMart I believe. Didn't last long in our area though, couldn't compete with Price Club and Costco. (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTY, at least for me. —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) There's a local beverage store chain called "Beverages and More". When one of their new stores opened, they priced Thomas Hardy ale for 99 cents per bottle (instead of the $4.25 it should have been). I asked a store manager if that was the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)