 Marketplace / Shopping / 8780
  Racers on sale at WalMart

One WalMart I was at yesterday, had their entire pile of Lego Racers (small boxes, ~9 pcs) marked down to $1. This happened to be a smaller WalMart, so I'm not sure if this is on sale everywhere. Out of curiosity, I bought one and looked at it. No (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Racers on sale at WalMart

The guy's body fits perfectly over a 2x2 grid of studs. Someone once commented that they could be gargoyles or car hood decoration. Rose "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GpwEA7.Lo3@lugnet.com... (...) (small (...) so I'm (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Racers on sale at WalMart

(...) Yes, this is a national thing. I've been keeping it on the down low while I cleaned out all my local WalMarts of this deal. The usable parts are the front and back of the racer and, to a lesser degree, the racer him(?)self. Anyone who wishes (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)