 Marketplace / Shopping / 8776
  Shopping Research!

Hello All, I've spent the past three consecutive nights sweeping through about 25+ stores and wanted to let everyone know what to expect. You have to understand I've been in Boston for the past few years where a sale comes every eon so I got a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopping Research!

(...) LOL! I would have cried, too. I'm glad you found some good deals! Good for you! Paul (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)