 Marketplace / Shopping / 8750
Re: Next Price Drop at Target, Anyone know?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:34:11 GMT

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> writes:
   Someone was informed enough to let us in on Wednesday's price drop!  Has
anyone heard when the next slated drop will be?  I know some stores do their
own thing, but it seems that most followed the schedule!  Just wondering....

My guess would be (and it's just a guess) that it'll be on a
Wednesday, probably not next week but maybe the week after?  It's a
good idea to check every couple of days though, because you never can
tell...