 Marketplace / Shopping / 874
    lego sets I want to get rid of —Mark Radecsky
   I have a lot of legos that I have decided to get rid of. I plan to list some sets here because I am willing to take offers before I auction them off on ebay. Just so you Knoww my user name is mrwongsw. I am selling some big sets seperatly, than a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: lego sets I want to get rid of —James Jackson
     Is the big yellow crane like the one from 6361? (URL) J. (...) , (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: lego sets I want to get rid of —Mark Radecsky
    Updated well I thank every one who particapated in my auctions on ebay I only had 3 nonpaying bidders , but I have made 1,246.64 selling my legos on ebay. I only have 700 of it left. The only bad thing about ebay is you have to pay money for the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: lego sets I want to get rid of —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      Hi Mark, (...) Just as a point of order with eBay: Just look at the bids and offer the lot to the #2 bidder, provided you haven't sent it out already. If you did, there's not much you can do--but in any case contact eBay and get them to reverse the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: lego sets I want to get rid of —Mark Radecsky
   (...) well I recently posted some more auctions on ebay. I am surprised 15 pounds of blocks is going for 150 . thats 10 dollars a pound for the most basic stuff. well if I get get the money I should get for these auctions I should break the 2000 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)