 Marketplace / Shopping / 2691
Re: lego sets I want to get rid of
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:29:37 GMT

   Hi Mark,

mark radecsky wrote:

Updated
well I thank every one who particapated in my auctions on ebay I only had 3
nonpaying bidders , but I have made 1,246.64 selling my legos on ebay. I only
have 700 of it left. The only bad thing about ebay is you have to pay money
for the high bid. I lost 60 of it that way. I still have about 60 pounds now
instead of like 130 pounds of legos. Paticapate in my auctions .

Just as a point of order with eBay:  Just look at the bids and offer the lot to
the #2 bidder, provided you haven't sent it out already.  If you did, there's not
much you can do--but in any case contact eBay and get them to reverse the charges
if you decide to relist.

I am mrwongsw
look for me.

You may want to keep these notices in lugnet.market.auction--that's where they
really belong (I've set followups there) and that's where people will look for
them.  Lugnet.market.shopping is solely for discussions of retail LEGO sales.

best

Lindsay