 Marketplace / Shopping / 8705
8704  |  8706
Subject:
nothing new at TRU Scottsdale, AZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:08:16 GMT

After having dinner I went to the TRU and saw that they didn't have anything
really special. The Alpha Team Mech that I found on Sunday is gone.
Interesting? Maybe. Maybe they put it out and then found out that they
weren't suppose to. Any way so the sets that everyone else is talking about,
but it looked like either some one went in and bought a lot or, the store
just didn't have a lot left over.

Another funny fact, the store got a new shipment today. That comes from my
contact over there said that the list shows Lego and lots of them. Maybe it
is the mad clearing of warehouses or the fact that Lego sets just sitting
collecting dust don't make money.

Interesting story about LegoLand. Kind of saw that happening didn't we all?
At lease I get to go over the summer. If I play my cards right I might even
get paid to go out there.

Got to go and work on my Town.