 Marketplace / Shopping / 8690
  Newer Sets Sighted at Target!

I haven't seen too much mentioned about some of the newer sets being seen. I was at my local Target today (in Texas) and they had on the shelves the new Alpha team sets such as "Ogel Underwater Base" and "At Command Patrol"! They also had the Star (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Newer Sets Sighted at Target!

(...) This is the first sighting I recall of the new Ogel base, but a few sightings have been posted in lugnet.year.2002, and to a lesser extent the SW and Potter groups. I've seen most of the other Jan. sets at Target and TRU here in the SF Bay (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)