 Marketplace / Shopping / 8699
Re: Newer Sets Sighted at Target!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
I haven't seen too much mentioned about some of the newer sets being seen.
I was at my local Target today (in Texas) and they had on the shelves the
new Alpha team sets such as "Ogel Underwater Base" and "At Command Patrol"!
They also had the Star Wars "8010 Darth Vader" set and the newer racer sets!
Is anybody else spotting these sets in their area?  ...Just wondering?

This is the first sighting I recall of the new Ogel base, but a few
sightings have been posted in lugnet.year.2002, and to a lesser extent the
SW and Potter groups.  I've seen most of the other Jan. sets at Target and
TRU here in the SF Bay area.

The lack of excitement for the new sets seems to have led to a lack of
interest in posting lost of detailed sightings, as with previous years...

Kevin