 Marketplace / Shopping / 8666
  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

I visited 3 targets in the Atlanta, GA area today and all three had the older lego sets at 50% off! However I did notice something distrubing. A week ago I counted over 29 Railway Express sets at these three stores (two stores at 90.89 and one store (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins! And GOOD TIP!

(...) Jason, It's always a good idea to scan the sets at Target! I've noticed that while some sets are tagged at the second clearance price and some weren't, the ones that weren't would scan at the lower price! They don't always get a clearance tag (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins! And GOOD TIP!

(...) You correct, I did actually purcahse some set that weren't tagged but on clearence. :-) (...) Evil, but good! :-) I think we've all hidden sets waiting for that deep discount or sale! -Jason (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)