 Marketplace / Shopping / 8661
8660  |  8662
Subject:
not a tub, but a brown box is just as good.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:57:40 GMT

you guys have been talking about your problems with Target. I did some
research on ine and found that www.smarterkids.com has in their Lego Dacta
collections. A set that is just bulk peices. It doesn't come in a tub, but
it does come in brown box.

Oh, I need to buy some track, any one know where I can go and get it cheaper
then TLC?