 Marketplace / Shopping / 8634
  Best Buy Mindstorms - no dice

I've called all of the Best Buy stores in the Bay Area, and a couple in Pennsylvania in the hopes that my brother-in-law could pick it up for me. But all of them are all sold out of Lego Mindstorms. If you have a Best Buy in your area that still (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Best Buy Mindstorms - no dice

I don't know when you called, but I was able to pick up a RIS 2.0 at the Pleasant Hill Store on Friday. It was a fantastic buy at 64.50. I went there in the early evening hours around 4:00 PM. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)