 Marketplace / Shopping / 8595
    Re: More Target Tubs —Enrique Durand
   (...) A $50 gift card is about the only way they'll keep my business. I only ordered 3 tubs, but am in the same situation as you. They show as shipped, my credit card has been charged, but only two have arrived, and Airborne has no record of any (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: More Target Tubs —Enrique Durand
   (...) Sorry to respond to my own post, but wanted to update. It seems everyone is now getting the same stock response: "We're out of them, more to come in October. You must have gotten the last <insert number received here>." When I told the woman (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)