 Marketplace / Shopping / 8574
  Re: Target Tubs

(...) I got 16 of the 20 I ordered. AND a lot of packing material. Why they shipped these one tub to a box is beyond me. (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Tubs

The boxes this time are about 1/2 the size of the ones they sent them in last time. Both times it was 1 to 1. -Jason (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Tubs

(...) Hey Lar, think of all the material to be used for your milton trainworks stuff... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target Tubs

(...) Well duh! I wasn't *complaining*. Just wondering why they waste so much money. All the boxes are broken down and in storage (except one, which I already used!) and all the paper is folded neatly, ready to be reused. I wish they'd used peanuts (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)