 Marketplace / Shopping / 8567
8566  |  8568
Subject:
Feeding Time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:57:06 GMT

After getting the heads up about Target, I grabbed my son and took a ride
over to see what our local store had...not alot  :( quite a few Soccer
accesory sets and a few of the newer Star Wars sets...but nothing really
worth getting too excited over (leaving the large pile of Slave
1/Landspeeder sets for the next markdown), but afterwards, on the way home
we stopped into TRU and found a decent selection of most 2002 sets (Soccer,
SW, Alpha Team, etc) but the big news was a pile of Mos Espa Pod Racer sets
for $35 each !!! Lets see...$35  divided by 894 pieces equals just under 4
cents per piece ! Happy Feeding  =)