 Marketplace / Shopping / 8546
    LEGOLAND CA bulk bricks —Christopher Tracey
   Does anyone know the current part selection at the LL CA bulk brick stand? My advisor is going there over Christmas break and she offered to pick me up anything I wanted. Also, are there any LL only promotions going on as well? Thanks -chris (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGOLAND CA bulk bricks —Conrad Frank
   (...) I was there last weekend and their bulk brick selection is about normal. The only thing speical is that they were in the process of opening up several differrent service parts bags to sell off the pieces the same way they do the bulk bricks. I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)