 Marketplace / Shopping / 8549
Re: LEGOLAND CA bulk bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:19:51 GMT

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 05:05:58 GMT, Christopher Tracey
<ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote:

Does anyone know the current part selection at the LL CA bulk brick
stand?  My advisor is going there over Christmas break and she offered
to pick me up anything I wanted.  Also, are there any LL only promotions
going on as well?

Thanks

-chris

I was there last weekend and their bulk brick selection is about
normal. The only thing speical is that they were in the process of
opening up several differrent service parts bags to sell off the
pieces the same way they do the bulk bricks. I think they were selling
this for $35/lb.

Here is what I can remember seeing:

Technic steering racks, pulleys, belts (red/yellow/blue) various pins
and other steering parts.

Town trashcans, fishing poles, etc.

Various Belvue items, including hats. They were throwing away some
clothes because no one seemed to want them.

Some underwater items such as diving fins, scuba tanks.

Various decorated parts including slope bricks and tiles with control
panels pictures on them.

Some trans-yellow parts that look sort of like the business end of a
metal detector.

There was also a hunt to complete a form with letters found in
miniland, they spelled out Billund Denmark, that you could turn in to
get a Christmas holiday duplo brick. Of course, you could also get one
with a candy cane if you sat on Santa's lap!

Hope this helps!

Conrad