 Marketplace / Shopping / 8517
  Re: Pod racer bucket for $10 at Kmart

(...) I went back last night and cleared out the shelf. There were only 5 left. --Bill. (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pod racer bucket for $10 at Kmart

I found one at the Kmart on Greenfield in West Allis, WI. Might be a nationwide price reduction. John (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pod racer bucket for $10 at Kmart

(...) Yup. I got 7 more at the Pinole, CA Big K. I gave one to a mom who was shopping in the Lego aisle with her son. Still willing to share with other Bay Area folks before Xmas. After Xmas, could probably be convinced to ship to other areas. Paul (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pod racer bucket for $10 at Kmart

Hey all, I hate to brag ;-) BUT....... during my weekend of pillaging, I found Pod Racer buckets at our neighborhood K-Mart marked for $7.99. They scanned at $10.00 so I took them to the Customer service counter and the nice lady said “That’s what (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)