 Marketplace / Shopping / 8501
    Re: Fortress TRU —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) There's a TRU in Edison? The Wal-Mart in Piscataway has them with the regular merch. Same with the rest of the TRUs I've seen, save that one next to Pearl up by the 1/9 interchange. I managed to get some Gringott's! :) But they most (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Fortress TRU —Bianca Nebab
   Oops, my bad. I meant Woodbridge (the one next to Pearl). I know before they had them with the other LEGO, but they've now completely moved them into the (normally abandoned) HP section. "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)