 Marketplace / Shopping / 8468
    Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale) —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) OK, so I was gloating in this post. Sorry about that - I never get a chance to score the way folks on the east coast do. And I'm willing to share with folks in the Bay Area who may want one of these and didn't get one. I am sending 2 for gifts (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) No apologies needed, I well know how you feel -- I almost never see the sales I often read about. And I almost never get to score in quantity for one reason or another... I'd take one bucket off your hands if that would be okay... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)