 Marketplace / Shopping / 8423
    Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hmmmm, looks like I'll be making another lunchtime run. Last Friday the TRU down the street was looking pretty bare, hopefully they restocked over the weekend. I swear, LFB encourages me to spend sooo much money ... on books, resources, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Sets Report: New Hampshire, USA —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Ahhh, success! I picked up three copies of Final Duel II (dark grey officers, mmmm), one copy of Jedi Defense I (? - I think that's right - it's the one with the droidekas), and one copy of that crazy squid sub. *huge satisfied grin* So: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)