 Marketplace / Shopping / 8420
    Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Evan Butzlaff
   Hi, just taking part in helping the great squirrel hunt for these sets. I don't think Milwaukee has been stocked w/ the new sets. I visited a TRU down in Brookfield, by Milwaukee, and there wasn't really much. I just got a Diagon alley set (last (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: New Sets Report: New Jersey, USA —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) Sorry for the New Jersey bit, i didn't see it in the title. ~Evan (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)