 Marketplace / Shopping / 8408
Re: toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:01:17 GMT

doh!
Silly me, I didn't notice that.
I'm glad I didn't order one now - ordering a Statue of liberty and receiving
a minifig scul;pture instead!

Richard.

"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Morton writes:
Yeah - I have just noticed the the Statue of Liberty is priced at $150 at
ToysRUs.com
That's $50 off the $199 S@H price and as stated, it looks like S@H have
discontinued it. This might be the last chance for this kit.....

Richard.

Actually, they swapped the pics for the Minifig sculpture with the SOL
sculpture.  The prices seem accurate once you take that into effect.  You
may have to argue with Amazon/TRU about their representations if you • really
want it at that price, but the error seems obvious enough that you • wouldn't
get very far.

Ed

"Mark Herzberg" <carorvan@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Johnston writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Morton writes:
Anyone else noticed that the Lego Shop at Home sculptures (Minifig, • Dragon,
Statue of Liberty) are now available from ToysRUs.com? Not sure if • they
are
in the shops themselves. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come, • Lego
exclusives in stores.

FAO Schwartz Miami and Bal Harbour have them. Just purchased one today • for
the $25 mark-out, mainly because S@H has discontinued the item.