 Marketplace / Shopping / 8355
  Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

(...) The database description of this item is practically nonexistent. Can anyone describe it, or better yet, provide a scan of the buckets contents? And what percentage of savings is represented by a total cost of $5 per bucket? What's the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

Hi, (...) Ok, you guys really need to learn to look at the peeron.com inventories. It is an amazing resource for this stuff! I did the inventory for this tub back in the summer: (URL) a lot of bricks, 1 window, 1 door, some slopes, a minifig, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Buckets $5 Fri at Walmart

Hi, The deal on this was on about about a month ago at Walmart (I think it was on our Thanksgiving weekend). They were $4.88 Canadian. I bought three in the morning and asked my wife to pick up a couple more in the afternoon. They were all gone by (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)