 Marketplace / Shopping / 8337
    toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures —Richard Morton
   Anyone else noticed that the Lego Shop at Home sculptures (Minifig, Dragon, Statue of Liberty) are now available from ToysRUs.com? Not sure if they are in the shops themselves. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come, Lego exclusives in stores. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures —Kevin Johnston
   (...) The statues have been in-store at the FAO Scwharz in San Francisco for a month or more. I read a review of the new downtown NYC TRU opening last weekend, which mentioned that at least the Liberty statue was in-store there as well. The FAO (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures —David Phillips
     I noticed several "Not available in any stores" items at the FAO in Vegas yesterday. And yes, typical +20% markup on the pricing. While in Vegas, I was able to get a 9731 Vision Command from the Discovery Channel store in the Aladin Hotel for $25. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures —Mark Herzberg
   (...) FAO Schwartz Miami and Bal Harbour have them. Just purchased one today for the $25 mark-out, mainly because S@H has discontinued the item. (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures —Richard Morton
   Yeah - I have just noticed the the Statue of Liberty is priced at $150 at ToysRUs.com That's $50 off the $199 S@H price and as stated, it looks like S@H have discontinued it. This might be the last chance for this kit..... Richard. "Mark Herzberg" (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: toysrus.com - now selling Lego S@H sculptures —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Actually, they swapped the pics for the Minifig sculpture with the SOL sculpture. The prices seem accurate once you take that into effect. You may have to argue with Amazon/TRU about their representations if you really want it at that price, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

   doh! Silly me, I didn't notice that. I'm glad I didn't order one now - ordering a Statue of liberty and receiving a minifig scul;pture instead! Richard. "Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GnxMqn.Fw5@lugnet.com... (...) really (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)