 Marketplace / Shopping / 8333
Re: Ogel Control Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Gn2HuA.DD6@lugnet.com>,
"David \"Fuzzy\" Gregory" <david.gregory@student.oc.edu> wrote:

Soon after that I saw one in a store, and
sure enough there was a small cartoon pic of an explosion on a set of twin
towers.

Are you making this up?

There was no graphic of an explosion on twin towers.

   Yeah, I never saw anything like THAT.  The disturbing illustration,
   from my viewing (and I've seen it), was the "target diagram" that
   included New York.  Ogel's operations don't involve any blowing-up
   of things, just mind control.

   LFB