 Marketplace / Shopping / 8327
Re: Ogel Control Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:46:58 GMT

I remember someone posting a message about a month ago saying that LEGO was
going to recall the Ogel Control Center sets because of some picture on the box
that resembled a terrorist attack.  Soon after that I saw one in a store, and
sure enough there was a small cartoon pic of an explosion on a set of twin
towers.  I thought it would be silly to recall them since it was obvious that
the cartoon had nothing to do with the September 11 attack.
        Since then I've seen no indication that ANY store is pulling the set
from the shelves.  I've seen plenty of Ogel Centers in Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R
Us and K-Mart.  As far as I know the set is still readily available.