 Marketplace / Shopping / 8318
  Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?

I went to two different TRU's yesterday looking for the Large Grey Baseplates and Bionicle sets. Well, to my dismay it looks as if TRU doesn't carry the baseplates anymore. All I saw were the roadplates, green, blue, and the large duplo plate. Does (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?

"Sun Yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GMyo5L.HE7@lugnet.com... (...) anymore. (...) Does (...) used (...) If you live near a Zany-Brainy or Learning Express you may find the large grey baseplate at either of those stores. FWIW - ZB (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?

(...) The baseplates are still available at all of my local TRUs, so I suspect it's just a 'sold-out' kind of thing by you. Bionicle has been selling like wildfire. Where have you been hiding, Sun? ;) Seriously, any set under $35 has been sold out (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?

My local Kmart had loads of these, with the mini CD even. It was a large palette size display, not located in the toy section but the Halloween stuff. This was a couple of weeks ago, but it may be worth a try. Rose "Sun Yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)