 Marketplace / Shopping / 8319
Re: Baseplates and Bionicle at TRU?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:18:30 GMT

"Sun Yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GMyo5L.HE7@lugnet.com...
I went to two different TRU's yesterday looking for the Large Grey
Baseplates and Bionicle sets.

Well, to my dismay it looks as if TRU doesn't carry the baseplates • anymore.
All I saw were the roadplates, green, blue, and the large duplo plate. • Does
anyone know if this item has been eliminated from their inventory?  Does
anybody know of any other store that carries these?

Also where did all the Bionicle go?  Just a vast empty space where they • used
to be at both TRU's.  I can't seem to find these anywhere, Walmart doesn't
have them either.  Anybody know of a store that has a healthy supply of
these?  I need about 8 of the black one.

sun

If you live near a Zany-Brainy or Learning Express you may find the large
grey baseplate at either of those stores.

FWIW - ZB and LE have it for $10 where TRU has it for $13.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot