 Marketplace / Shopping / 8259
  Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case

Julie, What is interesting is that the BigBook I got on Sunday says you get this case free with ANY Bionicle set purchase. I think I'm going to have an argument with the cashier soon ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case

(...) I don't think you'll win, Tom...you HAVE to use the coupon (says so in the red circle you're reading "any set" in) and the coupon states that it has to be one of the rahi sets. Of course, if you DO manage to pull this off with the purchase of, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: TRU exclusive Bionicle mask case

That is misleading. The main page describing the binder in the Big Book says "any Bionicle set purchase." The coupon itself, though, lists the Rahi sets you actually have to buy. Unfortunately I had a diligent cashier... I tried to get away with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)