 Marketplace / Shopping / 8251
  6776 on sale at TRU (U.S.)

I kid you not. Ogel Control Center is featured in TRU's Big Toy Book for $44.99. Prices good from November 4-21. 7316 LOM Excavation Searcher is also $44.99. Target has 4709 Hogwarts Castle, 7317 LOM Aero Tube Hanger, and 8539 Bionicle Manas for $84 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6776 on sale at TRU (U.S.)

I saw this too. On the one hand, this would be consistent with what Lego S@H reps told me earlier about the 6776 being re-released (purged of offensive material) in November. On the other hand, there may just be a big lead time for TRU to lay out (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)