 Marketplace / Shopping / 8252
Re: 6776 on sale at TRU (U.S.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 21:28:48 GMT

I saw this too.  On the one hand, this would be consistent with what
Lego S@H reps told me earlier about the 6776 being re-released (purged
of offensive material) in November.  On the other hand, there may just
be a big lead time for TRU to lay out the "Big Toy Book," and it may
already have been set up before the TLC decision to pull the set off
the shelves.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Maggie Cambron writes:
I kid you not.  Ogel Control Center is featured in TRU's Big Toy Book for
$44.99.  Prices good from November 4-21.  7316 LOM Excavation Searcher is also
$44.99.

Target has 4709 Hogwarts Castle, 7317 LOM Aero Tube Hanger, and 8539 Bionicle
Manas for $84 through Saturday.

Maggie C.