 Marketplace / Shopping / 8240
Re: Hogwarts Express $39.88 at K-Mart 11-1 thru 11-17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:35:44 GMT

Just got back from my local K-mart (Wisconsin) and they only had one
Hogwarts Express which was marked up at $49.99. It looked quite forgotten
almost at the back of the shelf, so it could be that it was missed in it in
any markdown tickets they may have done. Or is this markdown on a voucher in
the flyer?

Richard.

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idynamicsinc.com> wrote in message
Does anyone know if this is national or more especially in the Midwest?
I may take a look today if I get the time, but if anyone else can confirm
this here, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Richard.

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message • news:GM4K3A.5sv@lugnet.com...
I received a toy flyer in the mail from K-mart yesterday and they list • Hogwarts
Express for $39.88 (reg $49.99) 11-1 thru 11-17.

Also Jack Stone #4609 for $26.47 (reg $29.99)
Res-Q copter transport now $17.88 (doesn't list reg price, but Lugnet • shows
$20)

They state the prices so if K-mart is out, Wal-mart and Target should • price
match.

Julie