 Marketplace / Shopping / 8218
    Re: Harry Potter Disappeared??? —James Brown
   (...) If Van is like Edmonton, it's not that they've been pulled, it's that they're *flying* off the shelves. I found them at a TRU, full line on the cardboard display. Later that night (accidently got 2 Diagon Alley and no House Gryffindor) the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Harry Potter Disappeared??? —Bryan Wong
   (...) Actually, I would NOT be surprised at all if the HP sets were flying off the shelves. It's Harry Potter, AND it's Lego! What more could you ask for? :) -Bryan (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)