 Marketplace / Shopping / 8198
    HP sighted in NYC finally —Erik Olson
   HP finally hit the Kmart in Penn Station! (where I've been checking regularly. No luck at Target to date.) 4 different sets remained (shelved today or yesterday.) My first, late impressions: The telescope on the back of Final Challenge got my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: HP sighted in NYC finally —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Erik, In my travels of late I have seen 3033's everywhere in large qty's. Union Square TRU had abt 40 last week. Jonathan (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)