 Marketplace / Shopping / 8183
Re: SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:47:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Alan Demlow writes:
Hi.  Meijer's (at least the one in Coldwater, MI) has a value pack
including the Sith Infiltrator and Anakin's Podracer for $9.91 plus
tax--a very good price.  I think there are 40-50 left, some of them at the
end of an aisle and about 30 way up above in the Lego section.

Alan

I believe I have offered more for these in the past than James or Paul are
at the moment, my standing offer is 12 for just the Sith, but I'd certainly
welcome any discounting that people wanted to do after taking care of them.
At this price point I would buy all the store has, consistently.