 Marketplace / Shopping / 8181
8180  |  8182
Subject:
SW Value Packs clearanced at Meijer's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:12:18 GMT

Hi.  Meijer's (at least the one in Coldwater, MI) has a value pack
including the Sith Infiltrator and Anakin's Podracer for $9.91 plus
tax--a very good price.  I think there are 40-50 left, some of them at the
end of an aisle and about 30 way up above in the Lego section.

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt