 Marketplace / Shopping / 8144
  Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

(...) Actually, TRU does markup some sets above MSRP, esp the smaller ones. The first time I found 7000 was at a TRU, they wanted $3.99 for it, when the normal price is $2.97-$2.99. IMHO, KB markes these up thusly not so much because they expect (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

You should see TRU in the UK - 15GBP over RRP on both SW UCS sets and the Falcon, that's a 13% markup on the X-Wing and 15-20% on the TIE and Falcon, and at such high price points that a lot of extra revenue - but my local stores don't appear to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

(...) first (...) price (...) expect (...) put (...) Well as an Assistant Manager at a K*B I can tell you that the reason Bionicle Cans are $9.99 is because the store can not keep them in stock. Simple supply and demand. (I don't agree with it but (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

(...) I go anywhere I can find a deal - I stocked up on Speeder Bikes and Naboo Swamps at KB (and Naboo Fighters, which I got for $8 each, but those are long gone). For day to day prices, KB is simply awful on Lego, but I've done quite well at some (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)