 Marketplace / Shopping / 8132
8131  |  8133
Subject:
Select LEGO on sale at Target starting tommorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:22:14 GMT

Rumor has it that both 3409 Championship Challenge and 7316 Excavation
Searcher will be on sale next week (Oct 14-20) at Target for $39.96. (As usual
I found out by snooping around looking behind tags, so there may be other sets
also.)  With the $10 Mania mag coupon 3409 will come to $29.96-- even I would
call that a bargain!

Maggie C.