 Marketplace / Shopping / 8131
8130  |  8132
Subject:
Vision Command $60 at kbkids.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:28:05 GMT

Kbkids.com has the Vision Command set for $59.99, not a great deal - but with
potential coupons, etc., I thought someone might be interested.  They also have
a few Duplo sets at 50% off (from their marked up prices).

And just FYI - to watch for...
I've found the following clearance items in the Mid-Hudson Valley (not willing
to purchase for others, sorry):

Vision Command     9731  BestBuy    $24.99
Steven Spielberg
   Moviemaker Set  1349  Walmart    $50 and $71 (NY and PA)
Battle Droid       8001  Walmart    $10
Pit Droid          8000  Walmart    $2

Dave

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Vision Command $60 at kbkids.com

I've heard before that BestBuy has discounted Vision Command to $25, but around the SF Bay Area these can't be found. However, just for the record, the latest Lego catalog lists Vision Command at $49.99. You can get these all day long by calling (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Vision Command $60 at kbkids.com

(...) Lucky! My local Wal Marts never discount anything, despite having shelves upon shelves of poorly arranged "clearance" items, they're all full price or a few bucks off... the Battle Droid is $23, the Pit Droid is $15, the Droideka is... well (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)