 Marketplace / Shopping / 8131
    Vision Command $60 at kbkids.com —David W. Speck
   Kbkids.com has the Vision Command set for $59.99, not a great deal - but with potential coupons, etc., I thought someone might be interested. They also have a few Duplo sets at 50% off (from their marked up prices). And just FYI - to watch for... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Vision Command $60 at kbkids.com —David Cooper
     I've heard before that BestBuy has discounted Vision Command to $25, but around the SF Bay Area these can't be found. However, just for the record, the latest Lego catalog lists Vision Command at $49.99. You can get these all day long by calling (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Vision Command $60 at kbkids.com —Benjamin White
    (...) Lucky! My local Wal Marts never discount anything, despite having shelves upon shelves of poorly arranged "clearance" items, they're all full price or a few bucks off... the Battle Droid is $23, the Pit Droid is $15, the Droideka is... well (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)